Annual General Meeting Saturday 16th May 2020
2nd May 2020
As advertised in the Bridge Magazine (April/May issue), the Friends Annual General Meeting will be held at 11.00 AM on Saturday 16th May. In view of the CoronaVirus crisis and the ongoing lockdown regulations, the Trustees have agreed that AGM will be held by videoconferencing using the Zoom application.
Any person wishing to attend is invited to email the Secretary (Michael.Profit@hotmail.co.uk) by 15th May at the latest and will be sent the meeting number and password.
The Agenda is as follows:
Annual General Meeting
Saturday 16th May 2020
11.00am, by Zoom teleconference –
for password and access details please email the Secretary at Michael.Profit@hotmail.co.uk
(Download the AGM Agenda here)
- Welcome and Apologies
- Approval of Minutes of 2019 AGM – available for review here –Minutes – Friends of Droxford Church AGM 2019
- Chairman’s report – available for review here – Droxford Community Hub and Heritage Centre – Chairman’s Report 2018-2019
- Treasurer’s report and accounts – available for review here – AccountsandReport_yearend Sept2019
- Amendment to the Constitution
At the 2019 AGM an additional object was approved unanimously, and the Charity Commission subsequently asked for the four words in italics to be inserted. Although this was subsequently agreed by all attendees, the Trustees now formally ask this AGM to approve the change:
- To promote activities for the benefit of the inhabitants of Droxford parish and neighbouring districts without distinction of age, sex, race, political, religious or other opinion, by associating the statutory authorities, voluntary organisations and inhabitants in a common effort to advance education and to provide facilities or activities in the interests of social welfare, for recreation or other leisure-time occupation with the object of improving the conditions of life for the said inhabitants.
- Election of Trustees – Michael Profit and Nick Capon are retiring by rotation and being eligible offer themselves for re-election.
- Election of Auditor
Michael Profit (Secretary)