Who We Are

Support Messages and Correspondence

Constitution

About the Church

The Church of St Mary and All Saints in  Droxford in the heart of the Meon Valley, was built in about 1120, and is a Grade 1 Listed building.  It is a priceless example of Norman architecture that has served the local community well for almost 900 years. Over those years the use made of the church has changed but, as the largest stone building in the village,  we can be sure that it was not restricted to church services. Such records as do survive indicate that churches were used for markets, local celebrations and shelter as well as, the more ceremonial forms of Christian worship. For more information please click on the following link: History of the Church

Archived Bulletins and Meetings

Permission Granted! Update January 2018

Press Release 7th March 2016

Project Bulletin No 4 (Sept 2015)

Project Bulletin No 3 (April 2015)

Project Bulletin No 2 (March 2015)

Annual General Meeting 2014

Consultations and Open Meetings